30mm Inlay Tag (Mifare Ultralight/NFC)
Product Code: TRU073
Thin Inlay ISO1443A Tag for NFC capable posters and signs
These Mifare Ultralight / NFC compatible inlay tags are suitable for a wide range of RFID applications where a simple stick-on tag is required. The tag has a 30mm diameter but is also available with a 45mm diameter, the larger size offering improved read performance. These inlay tags come with a self-adhesive backing on an easy release backing paper, making them easy to peel for attachment to assets or other items needing tags. Their thin profile makes them ideal for applications using NFC to tag posters, signage, or advertising boards.
These tags come in packs of 50 tags.
This tag is also available with a Mifare 1k Classic (S50) chip as an alternative. Details here.
- Diameter: 30mm (for 45mm version, please contact us)
- Thickness: <1mm
- Material: Aluminium on PET substrate
- Read Range: 3cm approx.
- Operating temperature: -25° to +70°C
Mifare Ultralight Characteristics:
- Operating Frequency: 13.56 MHz
- Memory: 512 bit EEPROM, organized in 16 pages of 4 bytes; 32 bit one-time programmable (OTP) area 384 bit read / write area for user data
- Typical Transaction Time: <100 ms
- Fixed serial no: Unique, 7 byte
- Write Endurance: min 100,000 cycles
- Data Retention: min 10 years
- DESfire SAM based security methods supported
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!