Caen R1260I Slate UHF Desktop USB Reader
Product Code: WR1260IXAAAA
Low profile slate reader ideal for point-of-sale and similar applications.
The R1260I UHF Slate USB Desktop Reader from Caen is a compact RFID device that can be connected to USB equipped, PC's, terminals or laptop computers. The reader uses a USB 2.0 interface for high speed data transfer and is powered through the USB cable, needing no additional power supply.
With its low profile and integrated antenna it is suitable for many different applications such as access control, point of sale, tool or document issuing. It can be used as a desktop device or hung vertically.
The reader's LED indicators provide confirmation of tag read, power and USB communication.
- Frequencies: 865-867MHz (ETSI)
- Antenna Ports: 1 integral circular polarised antenna
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- S/W Development: Application & SDK for MS Windows supporting C++, C#, .Net, Java
- S/W Platforms: Windows(Java /.Net), Linux(Java)
- Air Interface Protocol: EPC Global C1 G2 / ISO 18000-6C
- Dimensions: 297 x 205 x 15mm
- Operating Temp: -10oC to 55oC
- Weight: 525g
The R1260I Slate is CE and ROHS compliant.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!