Product Code: CON015
Washable UHF RFID label for plastic crates and other returnable plastic containers (RPC’s)
Confidex Carrier™ is a special label with a strong grip for plastic surfaces. It can be easily attached to various containers and with its excellent performance, it provides new visibility to asset tracking applications. By offering a reliable EPC Class1 Generation2 compliant tag solution, Confidex Carrier™ provides fast return of investment where identification in the supply chain, inventory and cleaning management are critical.
Confidex Carrier™ is targeted especially for plastic container manufacturers and users who want visibility for items they carry, ranging from oranges to automobile engines. In addition to the demanding applications in the supply chain, with its wide-band antenna design, Confidex Carrier™ is a sufficiently compact UHF RFID label to be ideal for various applications.
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 standard compatible
- Label tag for plastic carriers, trays, pallets etc
- Ideal for returnable carrier applications.
- Dimensions: 73 x 8 x 0.2mm
- Delivered on 3” core reel (standard 2000 pieces)
- Face: PET, ink jet & thermal transfer printable
- Attachment: acrylic adhesive
- IC: Monza 4QT
- Operating Frequency: 860 / 960MHz
- Memory: 512 bits
- Read Distance: Typically 4-6m (2-4m close to high dielectric constant material)
- Operating Temperature: -35o to +85oC
- Ambient Temperature: -35o to +90oC
A complete Technical Product Specification including installation guide is available:
Personalisation Services (Contact us for details):
- Pre-encoding of data.
Customer specific printing including various barcode types and logos. Printed data can be matched with EPC.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!