Product Code: CON030
Washable UHF label with small footprint for non-metallic assets
Confidex Carrier Micro™ is a small-sized special label with strong grip for non-metallic surfaces. Because of its small footprint it enables new possibilities on asset tracking applications. Confidex Carrier Micro™ is designed to withstand typical washing processes that plastic assets will be facing during their lifecycle. Product is delivered in reel format and it can be encoded and printed with RFID printers that are capable of printing labels with small separation..
Confidex Carrier Micro™ is an ideal solution for those who are looking for a decent performance in a very small sized RFID label that can withstand demanding environment. In addition to the applications in supply chain, the wide-band antenna design enables the tag to be used in various applications including IT and enterprise asset management.
- EPC Class1 Gen2 (ISO 18000-6C) compliant passive tag
- Label tag for plastic carriers, trays, pallets etc
- Ideal for returnable carrier applications.
- Dimensions: 40 x 10 x 0.2mm
- Delivered on 3” core reel (standard 2000 pieces)
- Face: Printable white PET, resin ribbon is recommended
- Attachment: High performance acrylic adhesive specifically for low surface energy plastics
- IC: NXP UCODE G2iL
- Operating Frequency: 860 / 960MHz
- EPC Memory: 128 bits
- Read Distance: 4m/13ft
- Operating Temperature: -35o to +85oC
A complete Technical Product Specification including installation guide is available:
Personalisation Services (Contact us for details):
Alternative IC: Global G2iM
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!