Product Code: CON008
Logistics label for disposable use
Confidex Casey product family is designed for industrial RFID applications that require high quality RFID labels for the daily operations. The applicable use cases vary from supply chain & logistics case level tracking to work-in-process applications in which RFID is used for following up the product’s manufacturing stage.
Confidex Casey™ is a single-use label especially in applications in which the RFID label is placed close to high dielectric materials. Typical applications include retail item e.g. plastic or corrugated cardboard case identification, where content varies from fruits, vegetables, other groceries to liquid bottles or utilities. Confidex Casey™ label can also be attached to glass and making it ideal for item-level work-in-process monitoring applications.
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) Compliant
- General purpose label, optimised for high-dielectric constant materials e.g. boxes of fruit/groceries, liquid bottles.
- Applicable Surfaces: Non-metallic surfaces.
- Dimensions: 92 x 24 x 0.2mm
- Face material: Printable white synthetic face layer (resin ribbon recommended)
- Attachment: background adhesive
- IC: NXP UCODE G2iL
- Operating Frequency: Global 860-960MHz
- Memory: 128b bit EPC
- Read range: up to 9 m / 30 ft
- Delivery Format: 2,000pcs on reel
- Operating Temperature: -35o to +85oC
A complete Technical Product Specification including installation guide is available:
Additional Options (Contact us for details):
- Alternative IC versions
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!