CS777 Brickyard Near Field Antenna
CS777 is a UHF RFID Near Field antenna for item level tagging. Near field technology allows the tagging of items rich in water content, such as food and pharmaceutical products. The CS777 works in POS counter, factory production line, distribution center, hospital, and other places. The circular antenna allows reading of near field tags in the UHF band, with exceptional read range and read rate.
- Dimensions: 300 x 60mm
- Weight: 900 grammes
- Read range: 30cm for near field compatible tag performance thin antenna
- Models with standard length or customizable length for fitting in different shelves or cabinets
- Controllable read zone coverage
- Global frequency coverage with different versions
- Connector type: Reverse polarized TNC male connector
- Cable length: 2.4m
- Mounting: 3 mounting holes for table top mounting or 6 mounting holes for bottom mounting
- Operating Temp: -20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)
- Storage Temp: -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Humidity: 5% to 95% relative, non-condensing
- Frequency Range: 865-868 MHz / 865-867 MHz / 902-928 MHz / 952-954 MHz bands (country-specific)
- Polarization: Near-field magnetic coupling
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Far Field Gain: 6 dBi max.
- Return Loss: -15 dB (typical)
- Read Range: up to 15 cm with pure near field tag, up to 40 cm with transitional (near and far field) tag
- Input Power: 1 Watt (typical operating condition), 3 Watts (absolute max)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!