CS9010 BAP Card
Product Code: TRA004
A BAP ISO-Card Format UHF RFID Tag
Battery Assisted Passive (BAP) RFID card tags offer superior performance in terms of read distance and response. ISO card format tags are frequently used as personal identifiers in personnel management, access control systems, membership or loyalty systems. This BAP version of the popular ISO format identity card gives read distances of up to 5 meters and means that the tag can be used while hanging from a lanyard or inside a pocket or a purse. This BAP tag offers worldwide operation in UHF 860 - 960MHz bands.
This tag is available in packs of 10 with a usual lead-time of two weeks. For larger quantities contact us for prices.
- Dimensions: Dimensions: 85 x 54 x 1.5 mm
- Read Range: 5 meters when hanging on human body
- Mode of operation: Battery–Assisted Passive (BAP)
- Frequency Range: 860 to 960 MHz
- Environment: Operating Temp: -20c to 60c
- Humidity: 5%-95% Non-condensing
- Life Expectancy: 2 years (at room temperature)
- Protocol: ISO18000-6C, EPC UHF Class 1 Gen 2
- Memory Content: Up to 496-bit EPC ID, 64-bit TID, 512-bit User Memory
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!