Product Code: XER017
Miniature UHF Tag for On or In Metal Applications
The Dash XS was developed as a miniature in-metal (embedded) or on-metal tag for clinical and other sterile environments. It can survive repeated high temperature operations needed for . It meets US FDA requirements for Unique Device Identification initiative for medical devices, so helping with initiatives designed to reduce the unintentional retention of foreign bodies in medical procedures.
The Dash XS is biocompatible to ensure safety in medical and veterinary applications. It has been tested to survive high temperatures in repeated autoclave cycles (for instrument sterilisation) and industrial chemical washes which degrade the performance of many RFID tags.
- Standards compliance: EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 compatible
- ISO 18000-6c standard compliant
- Meets US FDA reccomendations for medical instrument tagging
- Operating Frequency: 866 / 868MHz (European)
- IC: Alien Higgs-3
- Read Distance: Typically up 1.5m (on-metal) / 1.0m (in-metal)
- Dimensions: 12.3 x 3 x 2.2mm
- Weight: 0.5g
- Attachment: Epoxy (On version) / embedded (In version)
- Environmental rating: IP68
- Operating Temperature: -40o to +85oC
- Application Temperature: -40o to +150oC
- Vibration: MIL-STD-810F
Select on-metal or in-metal versions above.
Additional Options (Contact us for details):
- North American Frequency Version
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!