Epoxy Keyfob Tag (EM4200/4102)
This epoxy cased, low frequency, keyfob tag uses the EM4200/4102 low frequency standard and has a unique 64 bit code on each tag. With flexible overprinting options this keyfob is useful for brand re-inforcement initiatives, loyalty programmes and similar applications.
- Dimensions: 55 x 27 x 3.25 mm
- Colour: Clear / White
- Casing: Epoxy resin
- Assembly: Ultrasonic Welded
- Typical read distance: 2cm
Tags are available in packs of 100. Standard colour is clear/white.
Available options upon request:
- Custom custom offset print avaiable (standard version is blank white)
- Custom colours / logo printing / ID & text printing
HF versions also available (see our High Frequency Tags section):
- Alternative Operating Frequencies: 13.56 MHz
- Alternative IC's: Mifare 1K (S50), S70, I.CODE SLI, Ultralight, LEGIC, Hitag1, Hitag2, HitagS
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!