Product Code: CON001
A light weight tag with small foot print for asset management applications
Confidex Halo™ on-metal UHF RFID tag combines light weight, a small footprint and durable encapsulation without sacrificing RF performance. The tag has been designed to be easily attached by cable ties through its mounting holes, adhesive or specially designed magnetic holder, which enables the tag to be moved from place to place when applicable.
Due to innovative solutions like Confidex Halo™, inventory management with RFID is one of the fastest growing applications as it cuts down the time and resources needed for asset inventory tasks. The tag’s design makes it also ideal for tracking IT assets.
- Lightweight on-metal tag
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 standard compatible
- Designed for cable tie attachment
- Ideal for many asset management applications.
- Dimensions: 60 x 12 x 14mm
- Weight: 7g
- Casing: Impact resistant plastic
- IP Rating: IP67
- Attachment: Cable tie slots
- IC: NXP G2XM
- Operating Frequency: 885 / 928MHz
- EPC Memory: 240 bits
- Extended Memory: 512 bits
- Read Distance: Typically 5-7m with 2W ERP reader
- Operating Temperature: -35o to +85oC
Products is RoHS complaint
A complete Technical Product Specification including installation guide is available:
Additional Options (Contact us for details):
- 3M high performance acrylic adhesive backing
- Magnetic attachment holder
- Pre-encoding of data.
- Data label.
- Laser engraving of tag casing
- Tampo (colour) printing
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!