HID SlimFlex UHF RFID Tag
IP67 rated, flexible, EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2, international, passive UHF RFID tag.
The HID SlimFlex Tag has been designed for attachment to curved or uneven surfaces, remaining operational in a bent shape. Examples of assets that can be tagged using the SlimFlex Tag include safety equipment and pipes / conduits. It has global frequency coverage making it suitable for applications spanning national boundaries.
SlimFlex rectangular tags mount securely on flat, rounded or irregular surfaces, and the high-visibility square yellow RFID tags mount either flush or perpendicular to most surfaces. They are especially designed for tagging wooden or plastic palettes, where the perpendicular mount ensures excellent performance even on wet wood.
HID part number: 798990
- Global tag – meets EU, US & JPN specs.
- Suitable for off-metal attachment
- Screw or bolt-fix mounting
- Withstands exposure to mineral oil, petroleum, salt mist, vegetable oil
- Air Interface Protocol: EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 / ISO 18000-6C
- IC type: Higgs 3
- Read range: typically to 6m
- Dimensions: 77 x 25 x 3mm
- Bend radius: to 150mm
- Weight: 6g
- Casing: TPE case
- IP Rating: IP67
- This is a global standard tag, no need for different regional versions.
- Custom embossed logo
- Alternate colours (Rectangular tag)
- Laser engraving (Square tag)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!