Impinj Speedway xPortal (ETSI)
Product Code: CIS003
The xPortal exploits the Speedway Revolution’s adaptive configuration facilities to deliver superior read performance. Power-over-Ethernet allows single cable connectivity, further simplifying installation.
- Frequencies: 865-868MHz (ETSI)
- Antenna Ports: None: xPortal has its own integrated antennas
- Host interface: Wired ethernet (10/100)
- S/W Development: Speedway Connect Utility
- S/W Platforms: Windows (.Net)
- Support for EPC Global Class 1 / Gen 2 ISO18000-6C tags
- “Autopilot” adaptive configuring including Max throughput modes
** The Speedway xPortal uses the LLRP standard - XML messages passed to and from the reader on a TCP port so developers can develop on any platform that supports TCP based sockets.
The Speedway xPortal is usually configured with Power-over-Ethernet but can optionally be powered by an external 24V power supply (available separately).
This is the ETSI version for the UK and EU countries. Please contact us if you need the FCC or JPN versions.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!