Product Code: CON024
The most durable tag for challenging industrial asset management applications
The patent pending solution of Confidex Ironside™ tag provides totally new benchmark for low-cost passive RFID in it's size and durability (IP68) to various customer requirements. The tag can be mounted easily on any metallic surfaces either with industrial adhesive or mechanically e.g. with pop rivets.
Ironside can be read up to 4-9 meters, enabling several on-metal identification challenges to be solved which earlier were impossible with passive RFID.
Ironside has passed the rigorous testing requirements for the Aerospace Standard AS5678 specification. It has been successfully used in tracking assets from steel pallets to train wagons.
- Dimensions: 51.5 x 47.5 x 10 mm
- Frequency 865-955MHz (Global)
- Read range 6 - 9 m
- IC Monza 4QT
- Memory 128 bit EPC+512 bit extended memory
- IP Classification IP68
- Ambient temp. -55 °C to +105 °C
- Peak: +125°C to +257°F
- Attachment Mechanical (optional : adhesive, welding bracket)
- Special features On-metal tag, AS 5678 compliant
Additional Options (Contact us for details):
- 3M high performance acrylic adhesive backing
- Welding attachment bracket
- IC Impinj Monza4E
- ATEX version with compliance marking
- Laser marking
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!