Product Code: CON022
On-metal tag with square inch foot print for various metal asset tracking applications
Confidex Ironside Micro is a UHF tag solution for returnable transit items and industrial assets that face varying weather conditions and rough handling. Due to its compact size, Ironside Micro fits can be used in smaller locations than many tags designed for similar applications.
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 standard compatible
- Compact size
- Suitable for on-metal attachment
- Ideal for most asset management applications.
- Dimensions: 27 x 27 x 5.5mm
- Weight: 8.4g
- Casing: Impact resistant plastic
- IP Rating: IP68
- Shock & Vibration: MIL STD810-F / BSEN 60068-2
- Attachment: Single, central, mechanical fixing hole
- IC: Monza 4QT
- Operating Frequency: 865 / 928MHz (Global)
- EPC Memory: 496 bits
- Extended Memory: 512 bits
- Read Distance: Typically up 4m with 2W ERP reader
- Operating Temperature: -20o to +80oC
Additional Options (Contact us for details):
- 3M high performance acrylic adhesive backing
- Pre-encoding of data.
- Data label.
- Laser engraving of tag casing
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!