ISO Card (Mifare Plus X 2K)
Product Code: UNI005
Credit Card Format RFID Tag for Mifare Applications
RFID card tags are frequently used as personal identifiers in personnel management or access control systems. These ISO format RFID tags are an ideal solution and use the Mifare Plus X 2K chip.
Mifare Plus provides a seamless upgrade of the existing Mifare infrastructure and services with low cost procedures. This new Mifare product has been developed and supported by card and reader manufacturers and solution developers, and is the only Mifare Classic-compatible mainstream smart card IC featuring pre-issuance of cards prior to infrastructure changes.
This ISO format tag is available in packs of 50.
*For larger or significant quantity orders please contact us for a lower price
ISO Card Features:
- Dimensions: 86 x 54x 0.8mm (± 0.4mm)
- Weight: 5.8 ±0.5g
- Material: ABS covered with PVC
- Colour: White
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
Mifare Plus X Features:
- 2 Kbytes EEPROM
- Simple fixed memory structure compatible with MIFARE Classic (MIFARE Mini, MIFARE 1K, MIFARE 4K)
- Memory structure as in MIFARE 4k (sectors, blocks)
- Unique serial number (4 or 7 byte)
- Multi-sector authentication
- Multi-block read
- Anti-tear function for writing AES keys
- Keys can be stored as MIFARE Classic keys (2 x 48 bit per sector) or AES keys (2 x 128 bit per sector)
- Access conditions freely configurable
- Number of single write operations: 200,000
Options available on request (contact us for delivery times, minimum order quanitites and pricing) include:
- Silkscreen Printing
- Thermal Rewritable Film
- Micro Seal / Micro Text
- Hologram / Laser Engraving
- Scratch Panel
- SIM Punch
- Magnetic Stripe
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!