MFR120 Mini Portable RFID Tag Reader
Product Code: CAR044/MFR120U
Mifare compatible reader collects data from high frequency (13.56MHz) RFID tags.
MFR120 is a small, portable, battery-powered RFID reader with LCD information panel and built-in real time clock for data verification and data collection applications.
The MFR120 is designed for use with 13.56MHz tags (such as the Mifare 1k S50 Classic, Mifare Ultralight or other NFC tags), providing data collection anytime and anywhere without computer connectivity. Data is read by the MFR120 RFID card reader, shown on the display and kept in the device's memory with a time stamp. Later it can be uploaded to a computer for use in a range of applications.
- USB connection (call for RS232 alternative)
- 101 x 67 pixel LCD display
- low battery & memory full indicators
- Up to 8000 tag identity memory
- Time / attendance data collection of employee
- Exhibition visitor data collection
- Conference attendant data collection
- Guard tour monitoring system
- Card verification
- Student attendance data collection
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!