Product Code: CON029
Miniature tag for a wide variety of IT asset management applications
Confidex Steelwave Micro is a miniature UHF on-metal tag with unparallel performance in its size. It offers new possibilities for companies to improve their asset management, especially computers and other devices that contain valuable information.
The performance and value of Steelwave Micro has excited organizations as more accurate information of their properties can be retrieved faster and with less error. Increasing demand for recycling of electronics will also require better practices than used by now. UHF RFID can bring clear advantages in these processes together with a small and high-performing tag product like Steelwave Micro.
The footprint of Steelwave Micro is 38 x 13 mm and the thickness is only 3 mm, which makes it ideal to various applications. With an outstanding size-performance ratio giving a read distance of up to 3.5 meters, when mounted on-metal, Steelwave Micro can be used also in tools or other assets which do not have typically space for an on-metal tag. The tag can also be mounted on non-metal surfaces.
- Miniature UHF on and off metal tag
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 comaptible
- Ideal for data centres, IT and communications asset management
- Dimensions: 38 x 13 x 3mm
- Weight: 2g
- Casing: Impact resistant plastic
- IP Rating: IP67
- Attachment: 3M acrylic adhesive
- IC: Monza 4QT
- Air interface Protocol: ISO18000-6C
- Operating Frequency: 865-928MHz (Global)
- EPC Memory: 128 bits
- Extended Memory: 512bits
- Read Distance: Typically up 3.5m on metal, 1.3m other surfaces
- Operating Temperature: -20o to +85oC
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!