ThingMagic Sargas RFID Reader (Europe)
2-Port, Networked, UHF RFID Reader
2-Port UHF RFID Reader
The ThingMagic Sargas reader is a high-performance, 2-antenna-port, networked, UHF reader in a low profile enclosure. Built around the ThingMagic Micro reader module, the device reads more than 750 tags per second at distances over 9 meters (30 feet) when configured with appropriate antennas. With an onboard processor, memory and removable flash storage, the reader has features designed for enterprise applications, and easy system integration.
The Sargas reader is preconfigured for most regions in the world including the Americas (FCC / IC rules) Europe (ETSI rules) India (TRAI) Korea (KCC) Australia (ACMA) China (SRRC-MII) and Japan (MIC). The reader also has a customizable option to accommodate other areas and research applications.
Features of the Sargas RFID Reader include:
- Support for EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) with Anti-Collision and DRM
- 2 antenna ports with RP-SMA connections
- HDMI port for easy display integration
- Ethernet, micro SD and 2-USB (host & client) ports
- 1 GHz ARM 8 Cortex processor, 512 MByte memory, 4 GBytes Flash, custom applications may be loaded
- ThingMagic Reader Assistant software and applications development tools
- Support for full 860 to 960 MHz UHF RFID carrier frequency range to accommodate worldwide regulations
- Certifiable for operation in countries adopting FCC, ETSI, KCC, TRAI, ACMA, SRRC regulatory specifications (Open (Customizable) 860-960 MHz)
- Tag Read Rate up to 750 tags/second with high ? settings
- Tag Read Distance > 9 m (30 feet) with appropriate antenna
- Operating temperature range -20 to +60º C with appropriate duty cycle
- Dimensions: 87 mm L x 80 mm W x 23.8 mm H (x3.4 in L x x3.15 in W x x0.94 in H)
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!