ThingMagic USB Pro RFID Reader
Product Code: USB-6EP
- Wider power range
- New external antenna port
- Enhanced firmware features
The USB Pro reader is preconfigured for most regions in the world including the Americas (FCC / IC rules) Europe (ETSI rules) India (TRAI) Korea (KCC) Australia (ACMA) China (SRRC-MII) and Japan (MIC). The reader also has a customisable option to accommodate other areas and research applications.
The wider power range from -5 to +30 dBm gives greater flexibility in applying the reader. With internal and external antenna options power setting may now be varied to match a wider range of applications. The enhanced firmware associated with the M6e-Micro LTE module includes support for ISO 18000 6C Gen2V2 tags, faster initialisation on startup and additional protocol support (may require additional licensing).
Features of the USB Pro RFID Reader include:
- Support for EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) with Anti-Collision and DRM
- Powered by USB connection to notebook or desktop PC
- ThingMagic Reader Assistant software and applications development tools
- Support for full 860 to 960 MHz UHF RFID carrier frequency range to accommodate worldwide regulations
- Certifiable for operation in countries adopting FCC, ETSI, KCC, TRAI, ACMA, SRRC regulatory specifications (Open (Customizable) 860-960 MHz)
- Tag Read Rate up to 50 tags/second
- Tag Read Distance Up to 1.2 m (4 feet) with internal antenna
- Tag read distance up to 6.1 m (20 feet) with external 6 dBi linear polarized external antenna
- Operating temperature range -40 to +60º C with appropriate duty cycle
- High impact plastic case
- Dimensions: 97 mm L x 61 mm W x 25 mm H (3.8 in L x 2.4 in W x 1.0 in H)
USB Pro reader with interface cable, sample 3 dBiL antenna, 1' RF cable, sample tags and instructions for obtaining the SDK/API. Included with Development Kit purchase is access to ThingMagic Developer support for 60 day period for the specific Development Kit purchased.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!