ThingMagic Vega Durable Indoor/Outdoor UHF RFID reader
Product Code: V5-IVR-EU
In-vehicle UHF reader/writer for tool tracking and logistics applications.
The Vega reader is designed as an in-vehicle RFID built around ThingMagic's award winning, high performreader. Using the M5e UHF RFID module, it meets the harsh environmental operating standards required for use in trucks and automobiles. A version is available to support applications which call for the maximum permissible output power allowed by EU regulations. The Vega reader utilizes a local personal computer (not included) to provide command and control via its RS-232 serial interface.
- Frequencies: 865-868MHz (ETSI) or 902-928MHz (FCC)
- Antenna Ports: 3 reverse TNC antenna ports
- Host interface: 9 bit serial RS232 interface + 2 GP input & 1 output interface
- S/W Development: Java, .Net (C#) or C
- S/W Platforms: Windows(Java /.Net), Linux(Java), MacOSX(Java), Posix(C)
- Support for EPCglobal Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) with Anti-Collision, DRM, and advanced anti-jamming
- Confirmed to meet in-vehicle standards
- Error-free read performance in vehicles with hundreds of tagged assets like tools, electronic and IT equipment, and appliance spare parts.
Note for developers:
Applications to control ThingMagic Reader products, can be written using the high level MercuryAPI. The MercuryAPI supports Java, .NET and C (for on-reader applications) programming environments. A fuller description can be found in this Developer's Guide. The MercuryAPI Software Development Kit (SDK) contains sample applications and source code to help developers.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!