UHF ISO Card W/O Mag Stripe
Product Code: TRU041
An ISO-Card Format EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 UHF tag.
RFID card tags are frequently used as personal identifiers in personnel management or access control systems. This is a version of the popular ISO format identity card equipped with a UHF RFID tranponder conforming to the EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 specifications. This UHF ISO card uses an Alien Higgs 3 chip with a 64 bit unique identity pre-encoded. It conforms to EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 and ISO/IEC 18000-6Cspecifications and offers worldwide operation in UHF 860 - 960MHz bands.
This tag is available in packs of 250. For smaller quantities - please contact us. We sometimes have split packs available. For larger quantities contact us for lower prices.
- Dimensions: 86 x 54x 0.8mm (± 0.4mm)
- Weight: 5.8g ±0.5g
- Material: ABS covered with PVC
- Colour: White
- IC type: Alien Higgs 3
- Operating Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Storage Temperature: -10°C to +50°C
- Read distance up to 10 metres (depending on read device,antenna and orientation)
- OffsetPrinting or Silkscreen Printing
- Data Encoding
- Micro Seal
- Micro Text /
- Hologram / Laser Engraving
- SignaturePanel / Scratch Panel
- SIM Punch
- Magnetic Stripe
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!