Xerafy Micro X II UHF RFID Tag
Product Code: XER003
A UHF EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 tag for on-metal applications.
One of the range of xerafy hard tags. Compare the complete range in this xerafy product guide.
This UHF RFID tag provides good read distance when used for on-metal applications, giving a read range of up to 10 metres. It's size makes it suitable for bulk container tracking and tracking other re-usable items.
The Micro II is available in-stock for immediate despatch
- Standards compliance: EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 compatible
- ISO 18000-6c standard compliant
- Operating Frequency: 866 / 868MHz
- IC: Alien Higgs-3
- Read Distance: Typically up 3.0m (@ 2W ERP)
- Dimensions: 51 x 36.3 x 7.5mm
- Weight: 29g
- Attachment: High performance acrylic adhesive
- Environmental rating: IP68
- Operating Temperature: -30o to +85oC
- This is the EU version
Tags are available in packs of 10. Prices are for low volume requirments : contact us for lower prices on higher volumes.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!