Xerafy Pico-On Plus UHF RFID Tag
Very small UHF Class 1 Gen 2 tag for on-metal applications.
One of the range of xerafy hard tags. Compare the complete range in this xerafy product guide.
The xerafy Pico On-Plus is one of the world’s smallest UHF on-metal RFID tags. Its small size makes it useful for tagging small assets such as tools and instruments while offering good read performance of up to 3.0m depending on the reader in use.
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 standard compatible
- ISO 18000-6c standard compliant
- Dimensions: 12 x 7 x 3mm
- Weight: 1.4g
- Attachment: High performance acrylic adhesive
- Operating Frequency: 866 / 868MHz
- Read Distance: Typically up 2.0m (@ 2W ERP)
- Operating Temperature: -30o to +85oC
- Environmental rating: IP68
- This is the EU version
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!