Xerafy Pico X II Plus UHF RFID Tag
Product Code: XER001
Small form-factor UHF Class 1 Gen 2 tag for on-metal applications.
One of the range of xerafy hard tags. Compare the complete range in this xerafy product guide.
The xerafy Pico X is one of the world’s smallest UHF on-metal RFID tags. Its small size makes it useful for a wide range of assets while offering good read performance of up to 2.0m depending on the reader in use.
- EPC Global Class 1 Gen 2 standard compatible
- ISO 18000-6c standard compliant
- Dimensions: 17.7 x 10.9 x 4.8mm
- Weight: 2g
- Attachment: High performance acrylic adhesive
- Operating Frequency: 866 / 868MHz
- Read Distance: Typically up 2.0m (@ 2W ERP)
- Operating Temperature: -30o to +85oC
- Environmental rating: IP68
- This is the EU version
Price for low volume requirements : contact us for lower prices on higher volumes.
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!